September 29, 2011

Dodio Is Six!









Out of all our blessings this one has brought so many side spliting laughes, worry beyond what I would have imagined, helfulness which any momma would gloat over, Tight hugs, Passion over everything, dedication unlike any six year old should be allowed to have. We have a hard time being as wise as is necessary to sheherd this little fella well, but We have been richly rewarded even in the times of failure! We Love you Tons, Kace-man! You were our second blessing and now you hold such an irreplacable position in our home and family! You have made me laugh unlike anyone else with your silly statements and worry over you more that I thought possible. It will be a miracle when we make it to your high school graduation and both of us are still sane and have all our hair! :D I love you sweet, I am thankful for everything about you and all the things you teach me daily about being a mom! I know I can grow in this area and I know you are willing to help me! Thanks for being my little fella! Never loose your passion for life, I have never seen anyone who lived so completely in the moment! Momma and Daddy Love you!

No comments: