September 05, 2011

We're Back Update

Almost 3 Months.

Driving Down The Road!

In case you were wondering what being in our car is like......

Daddy and Lulu
Drinking: Anything I can get, we have been a thristy crew lately!

Recovering: From Hurricane Irene, we lost poweer for three days and the kids school was postponed for almost a week, church was cancelled and many things happened....welcome back to the east coast!

Linking: Civil War Events 2011....the 150 anniversary of the beginning of the war between the states.
Thinking: I can't believe I am a mom to five chillens.....I mean really....the girl who thought she wasnt gonna marry? Seriously weirds me out!!

Listening: My kids talking, which I admit is an almost constant occurance, but lately they have been more prone to argueing with one another...kinda sad, but also at times strangely funny what they actually fight about! I would love to say I never laugh at my kids, but honestly I laugh at them ALL the time!

Wishing: I could take a nice long trip to see some historic places with my hubs. I would love to spend a weekend strolling the streets of fredericksburg, visiting the house visited by both lincoln and washington and washington's childhood home ferry farm. I also would like to go for a long day south of richmond va to the national museum of the civil war soldier and the virginia state holocaust museum which is near our church. So many wishes...so little time.

Reading: Here's a link to my currently reading page on Goodreads, Join if you haven't already and track your own reading progress, its fun and also a good way to share recommends.

Crazy Doug Fact: Numero Unos favorite color is blue and brown, Dodio's fave is green, G-man's is red, Pie-Pie's is purple, Lulu is a pink girl (because I say so), my fave is yellow and Will's is dark brown or khaki green.

No comments: