August 31, 2010

You May Think I Read Too Much......

The Priest by Francine Rivers
The Letters of Samuel Rutherford
Her Mother's Hope by Rivers
Rise to Rebellion by Sharra
Phantasties by MacDonald
Wizard's First Rule by Goodkind
With the Old Breed by EB Sledge
Helmet for My Pillow by Leckie
Covered Wagon Women by Holmes
The Scottish Chiefs by Porter
Out of the Depths
I capture the Castle
Pollyanna grows up
a Girl of Limberlost
A lifting Up for the Downcast
Alicia: My Story
Galatians commentary by Martin Luther

and if you are interest in all the books that I am planning to read then you can go to this link and see for yourself, but these the the main ones....

Larissa's bookshelf: reading-list-2010-11


The Lord of the RingsPollyannaThe True Story of Hansel and GretelThe Fairy's MistakeHarry Potter BoxsetEnna Burning

More of Larissa's books »
Larissa's reading-list-2010-11 book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

No comments: