February 21, 2011

Thought You'd Like to Know.....

I thought you'd like to know.......

...That Kace LOVES to color. He will not just color a page, but the whole book and not just the whole book, but every part of every page.

...We have a little momma in our home. Petra plays with babies more than any other toy, she will feed, diaper, discepline and rock her babies. When I told her we were going to have a baby and asked her if she would like it her response was "We go get baby now?!" It took much to talk her out of going to the hospital right away.

.....Silas has had a hard time in homeschooling since christmas break. He has a very stubborn personality and he simply doesn't want to learn he says he would rather be playing with his brothers or working on art. Obviously the last two months have been interesting.

.....Many days I HATE homeschooling. I want to stop, I don't want to continue. I want to stop having to argue about math and work through my son's "I forget" moments. Some days he "forgets" how to tell time, other days he "forgets" how to do fractions. Some days I am barely hanging onto my own sanity, much less my temper.

....Most days I LOVE homeschooling. We get to spend a lot more time together than most families, school doesn't take us all day (when silas realizes he is only hurting himself) and we are able to play some games or just chill out together.

......Gresham loves legos, he will build anything with his legos. He does a really good job too! The other boys will beg him to make them planes. He is very independant, the only child that doesn't complain about sleeping late in the morning or being less structured about our day.

Valentines Day 2011.

....Will and I spent out Valentines at home and He fell asleep in the chair with two little crazy munkins. It was a pretty low key event, but everyone seemed to enjoy the fun! ;)

.....This pregnancy had about 2 weeks last month that were good, but this last two weeks have been horrible. I am hoping for some kind of sickness respite, eventually. But wondering why my hormones go so crazy when I am expecting, Doctor says that my blood is testing way younger than I am though. Which can be either good or bad....not sure which opinion I come down on at this time! :D 

No comments: