June 07, 2012

Did you know??

"You know that rats can only drink in little sips, right?".....Gresham.
'No, I didn't know that." ....Momma.
"And that they can't talk?" ......Gresham.



*********************

"did you say butterfly?" .....silas.
"Yes butterfly, that's the next word, butterfly."....momma.
"Is that with one T or two?" ....Silas.
"Two T's like Butter-fly.".....momma.
"If it's two T's than that means it has the word" and points to his rear. "In it!".....Silas.
"so?" ...Momma.
"Momma, it has "butt" in it!" .....Silas. "That's weird!"

 *********************

"AHHHH!"....Libi.
"What are you doing to her, Petra?" ...Daddy.
"I am picking her boogers out of her nose!" ....Petra.
"What?!!!" ....Momma.
"Don't DO that!!" .....Daddy.
"Why not, I can pick my own boogers!" ....Petra.
"NO, you can't! And don't ever pick your sisters boogers again!" .....Daddy.
"okay." ....Petra shrugs, like why are we making such a big deal over something so logical??

**********************

"Momma, I don't like my name." ....Kace.
"Okay, that's fine, but it wasn't your choice." ....me.
"But it's just not cool!" ....Kace.
"Well, I don't think Larissa is very cool either, but I didn't get to pick, either!"....me.
"Can't you change it momma?" ....Kace.
"No."....me.
"Please, I know what I want it to be!"....Kace.
"Oh, what would you change it to?" ....Me.
"Lightening Bolt Flash.".....Kace.
"Really?"...Me.
"Yeah, thats a cooooool name!" ....Kace


********************

"When you say nap, do you mean we have to close our eyes?"....Gresham.

No comments: