January 01, 2009

Our Year in Review: 2008



This year was full of big moments for our family, I thought I would post a few for our enjoyment!

-We had a baby girl! Yeah Petra's first dirty diaper scared us just a little!

-William turned 30, pretty lame I know.

-Will was called to his first Pastorate

-Silas went to school...that was easy for him but not as easy for me! Daddy doesn't mind either way ;)!

-Will finished Seminary! "HALLELUJAH!! HALLELUJAH! Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hall-ee-llluuu-jah!"

-WILL FINISHED SEMINARY!!! wow that feels good!

-We celebrated five years of marriage.....yes we still have a lot to learn!!

-We got our first lizard(who died so we got another)...not my most favored momentous occasion, but the boys like it!

-We moved into our first actual non-seminary home! Praise God who gives all things and churches for having parsonages!!!

-Oh yeah did I mention that Will finished seminary?! Oh, Okay, just making sure!

And to top off this new year of 2009 we have seen more fully the riches of His grace, the providence of His love, the Wisdom of His Character and the mercy of His Salvation then ever before!

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: