December 29, 2008

Must See!

I was looking on The Gospel Coalition Website last night (click here to visit that awesome organization!) and found the link again to Pure Church blog. I have visited his site some, but not often. I was there last night because Anyabwile is a member of the gospel coalition and a very godly pastor and gospel centered believer! I found this amazing video that you must watch! It was such an encouragement to have a real home in the midst of ministry. Now I know some of you are saying, well my husband isn't a pastor, professor, missionary, minister (fill in the blank) or I'm not any of the above....But hear me. You are a parent or grandparent or you are influencing the lives of people around you and this video, although a more biographical clip of a theologian Will absolutely loves to read and greatly admires, can encourage your heart toward the gospel, encourage you to study your bible more deeply and love your family more Christ-like and be more aware of the need to look through the cross at all those we meet. I hope you watch this video and profit. I so much admire the heart for the gospel that is in these men. I hope if nothing else you are encouraged to be more focused on the essential doctrine of the Gospel, for without that what have we????


And a HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE JENN!! We love you very much!

No comments: