December 10, 2008

Update


Drinking: Diet RC Cola Baby!
Recovering: our move! Am I the only one who never wants to move again???
Reading: The lineage of Grace Series by Francine Rivers--Church Libraries are amazing!!!
Studying: Several OT Passages- thinking about reading through the New Testament again or the Old. Maybe Genesis or Joshua. Kinda in a transitional place in my personal study time.
Linking: www.shakeys.com okay so I am having a craving!
Watching: Nothing in particular--but we did reant Wall-E and it was really cute! Funny and sentimental, but cute!
Listening: To my boys talking to the toys they are playing with. Do cars really need discipline?? My thought is "no...not really..."

1 comment:

Dominey Family said...

Love the pics! Something was obviously funny to the boys and you have already lost your baby weight (rrrr!) If their cars act anything like Jayden's or Lightening McQueen they might need some discipline! haahaa!