December 18, 2008

The Gift At Christmas

My grandma sent me this in my email. You might think it is a bit goofy but I thought it was sweet and very true. Christ was the first gift of Christmas, given by a holy God for us wicked sinners for our redemption from our baseness! What a message of goodness and grace to send us this precious most special gift at such a time as we are in need, as we always are whether we admit it or not. I hope you enjoy this time of year as much as we do, because of the one who first brought us His grace in the Life, Death and Ressurection of His Son, our great God and Savior Jesus Christ. If you do not know and are not known by our God this season I hope you will click the two ways to live button to the right or email me or Will!



here's the link!

Your speakers must be on to hear it!

No comments: