October 05, 2008

Welcome!


Okay, now that everybody knows that I am a computer-geek-wanna-be and that I am not very good at it, (although I did figure out how to crash an entire blog! Almost deleting the entire thing in the process! I hope none of you visited when it was a white page with scrambles at the top!). You all know then that I am no longer allowed to hone (muck--is what William calls it) my computer graphics skills on our family blog site! He has graciously suggested I get a blog simply to tinker with, but I think I will read next time like I had been planning to do, a blog doesn't need three columns, even though it would be cool if I could teach myself how to do it! We wanted to welcome everyone to this new site and also explain why we blog and how we hope this blog is useful.

Will is planning to write more of a formal welcome, when he actually has the time with his CRAZY schedule, but for now I hope to make some preliminaries. We are so glad you decided to visit with our crazy clan, yea we are nuts!! I hope that you let us know you were here and that you are edified by our links and encouraged toward a deeper desire to cling to the cross! We want to allow people to see our life, in all its glory at times, but more importantly the Savior who is sustaining us on an intimate level. We hope as you see our lives with our family and our other non-familial posts that most of all you see Christ and His life working though us! We are so excited to begin a new phase in the life of our site and will probably re-post some of our old blogs (the site may crash at any time with my luck!). Enjoy!!

Many Blessings!
Larissa, for all the crazies (Will, Silas, Kace, Gresham, and Petra)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

As a member by extension to the family, I can honestly say they are indeed crazy, but only the best kind of crazy there is, since I am including myself in that group. I'm glad you guys were able to create a new place with all the charm and spiritual sustaining that was so beautiful in your prior blog life (may it rest in peace!) Love you!

P.S. I got your message and I'll probably call you tomorrow or Thursday!