October 07, 2008

Update


May Just be gas, but it is beautiful gas!



Kace is the only kid I know who lines up his animal crackers at snack time!



Three of the crazies!



We went to the park the other day, which is on the Missouri river and this HUGE turtle was crossing the road! Will had to have a picture.



Gresham has been teething pretty badly lately, he was feeling so peaky that he got his blankie and then flopped on it on the floor and went to sleep, he looked so sad and cute at the same time.



Cheese! I think she will have brown eyes!



All together now!

Drinking: Large Ice filled drinks, I am super thirsty these days.
Recovering: From Birth! HA!
Reading: A book about the Indian Captives of the first three centuries of our nation. Facinating!! Like a movie!
Studying: I Corinthians (Loving seeing so much I have never noticed! How can that be)
Linking: Well.....I am out of Ideas today-stay tuned!
Watching: My kids play crazy games since its rainy and we cannot go outside. Who knew that a 3 and 4 year old could actually walk on all fours...not me!!
Listening: the music on our site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link so I can see the pics of your beautiful family. I'm glad that you all are well and happy--God bless! love, your Aunt Andra

Dominey Family said...

Love the pics! Poor Gresham; teething is such a rough time for little mouths. Looks like Petra is an early smiler. She is obviously being loved on lots by her precious brothers. I'm so glad everyone is doing so good and especially glad you feel much better now.