March 11, 2012

Reading Update

I have been reading along these last two and a half months which has let me into a new world of books more recently. I have also re-read a few books I enjoyed severla years ago and started some sequels that I think will add to other books I have enjoyed. I LOVE to read and I love to have my mind expand. Right now I am enjoying a walk through "following Jesus" with NT Wright (He's not the boogie man many conservatives make him out to be), a new fantasy "Circle of Magic", a history of stories of the civil war, a tale of the french resistence of the 2nd WW, a variation of mysteries in the "Memiors of Sherlock holmes", the spiritual journey of John Bunyan in "Grace Abounding", and a couple classic fiction including "My Man Jeeves" and "A Tale of Two Cities". So my book shelf is full, how does yours look?



Larissa's bookshelf: read-2012


A Posse of PrincessesThe Woman Who Rides Like a ManAcross the Great BarrierShadow of His Hand: a Story Based on the Life of Holocaust Survivor Anita DittmanA Hearth in CandlewoodMockingjay

More of Larissa's books »

Book recommendations, book reviews, quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

No comments: