March 27, 2012

Crazy Doug Family....spring 2012

















Reading: Brave New World, Grace Abounding, Vicar of Wakefield, Holocaust Memior whose name escapes me.

Listening: to my two middle kiddie sing a song to our littlest kiddie to make her not be unhappy at all.

Studying: Job still, but planning to move on to one of the gospels in the near future.

Drinking: Some yummy chocolate milk, fresh from the farm and in the old tyme glass bottles! It's such a treat!!

Linking: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EedUll7SGr0&feature=related this is a great video that really illustrates where real faith and life meet!  Watch it and then begin to ask yourself how come only a few people like Chan are speaking of these truths from the scripture?

Recovering: my own sanity! I think it got lost somewhere along this road to five babies and so it has been trying to ressurect with more sleep and less caffeine! In fact I have totally given up all caffeine, because it was fooling me into thinking I could be more super than I actually am! So not good for my body!!

Crazy Doug Fact: Will, Silas, and Kace all have brown eyes. Larissa, G-man, and the litttle girls all have blue!! Yeah, the blues win!! Yippy recessive genes!

Wishing: I could take a date out with my hubs to see the hunger games movie! But there is a shortage of baby watchers for a family as large as ours! I suppose I am learning contentment even in the little things...which is going to be good in the future!! I know it!

No comments: