June 12, 2011

Talk At Our House

If You were a fly on the wall you might hear......


"My baby is hurting my belly!" -Translation "I need to go to the potty and am just not in the mood to go." I am starting to wonder if her babies are ever going to get born, they are extremely convenient as an excuse for anything!

"I'm singing the baby in your belly to sleep, momma, okay?! Rock-a-bye baby in the tree tops....." -Never mind that his sister sings this to her dolls and throws them down when the baby falls. Guess that's a clear indicator that baby girl will not be holding baby girl number 2 for a little while!

"Momma, I don't want water. What if I give you this money and you give me a glass of juice?" -My son trying to use his birthday money to buy a glass of juice from me in place of a glass of water! At least it made me laugh!



"Momma, you have gotten really big! I think you might have to go onto biggest loser to get thin again, having our baby won't get all that weight off!" -Though I love hulu and Biggest Loser (yes I am still up on somethings) I am regretting letting that be some of my one on one time with my kiddo!



"Looked Momma, that house got fired up!" -Translation "That house burned down!"




"I LOVE potatoes!" -Translation "Tomatoes!" :D and no matter how hard I try to make the differences clear with one of our chillens this remains the normal form of reference!




"Can I have a sucker-cycle?" -Translation "can I have a Popsicle?"

"Is Jesus God's middle name?" -I had hoped our explanation of the trinity had gone over more clearly, obviously this is an area of work for us! :D

"There's a bee in my eye!!!" What followed made this episode note worthy. Eyes opened to buggy proportions and then the back of the head and neck slapped repeatedly! Man, I wonder what would have happened if it had actually been a bee!

No comments: