February 09, 2011

Update

Drinking: Milk and Water and sometimes I get some big ice filled sonic drinks when the hubs is spoiling me! :D

Recovering: Petra contracted Step somehow and now we have two people with ear infection (Gresham and Will), two with Eye Infections (Gresham and Petra) and one with toncillitis (Kace). So far we have been cooped up for a week on wednesday! We ARE SOO ready  to be over this!

Reading: I recently finished Adventures of Sherlock Holmes which I enjoyed immensly! And am now onto The Red Badge Of Courage which has so far been pretty good, but then again I am only half-way through. And the best part is they were both FREE on kindle! I just Love my kindle!

Linking: One site I use all the time is Wikipedia and it is so totally cool! I also have been haunting some baby naming sites which have helped me to narrow our search by quite a bit. I also have been using a lot of sites for extra worksheets to use with my eldest, we have hit a rough patch in homeschooling and so I am trying a lot of new ideas to make things easier for us without an argument.

Watching: Since we have had a sick day today we watched Jumanji, Batman, and My Little Pony.

Listening To: Lots of coughing.

Crazy-Five-O: For those of you interested in our progress, no we do not know what we are having yet. Here are some recent pics of our progress. Will thinks it is a boy, my mom and I are hoping it is a girl!

No comments: