February 12, 2011

Scissors are the ENEMY!

Today is a dark day. Silas thought it would be nice to cut some of his sister's hair with the blunt kids scissors that we use for crafts. Less than five minutes after he left my sight and was "building with legos" my baby comes to me with a mostly bald right side of her head. I could have cried to see the mass of curls Kace brought to me a moment later. I spent the next hour trimming and clipping using tools I only use for my boys hair cuts, just to make the mess a little bit presentable. And no, Mom, I don't think I got what I deserve for cutting that girls hair in Kindergarten, but yes I do know better how a mom feels when her daughters curls are gone....and it don't feel good! I hate to admit I am that kind of woman! Alas, it is clear I am still a work in progress. And no I didn't discipline him right away, I was too upset!
crackers make everything better.

The agony of lost curls! :(

The bald side.

No comments: