April 25, 2009

On Our Anniversary


This is our anniversary! Looking back on that day makes me smile and blush! I suppose every girl thinks the same thing! I have learned so much and grown up a WHOLE lot along the way (I am certain William would second that thought)! We also have added to our family four times over and hope to get a dog at some future time! Some days I laugh at the girl I was then....never dreaming she would bring me here! I am thankful for what God did with her then to bring me here now! He is always so Good! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Congratulations, Larissa!!

DIY REDS! said...

LA LA! It's me, Amy Jo. I have often wondered where you have been and I am so glad to see that you are doing well. I love your little family. You are looking so well and happy. Come over to my page any time-I'd love to keep in touch.
diyreds.blogspot.com
amy