September 21, 2009

Went in AGAIN today...


So we had another appointment with the doc to check on the progress of Kace's broken arm. It is healing better this week but they informed me today that after the full arm cast they will put him in a half arm cast for another 6 weeks and then either a removable cast or a splint until they are comfortable that his arm will not break again. This means over 3 months in this thing! I can hardly wait for the scent of his arm to start permeating the house we all live in! We might be thrown us out for being unsanitary! I cannot believe how well he has broken the arm! Jeese, I suppose he had a mind to make sure he did it right. Or at least in a manner that was going to be memorable! I sure hope it will be strong when they finally remove all the contraptions, just imagine how much paraphernalia we will have at the end of this process, but as I told a friend, I am not one to keep a smelly cast for sentimental values, why you say? Have you met my son? Have you ever smelled his FEET?

No comments: