January 20, 2012

Friday Photo Round Up: A New Addition To Our Blog/Scrapbook

Since we have made some changes in the last two years to this blog as our life has changed in the last two years I wanted to post some photos that I haven't been able to yet, because of different things. I want more than ever for our boys to know and see how much they experienced of the world at such a young age and since I don't scrapbook this is their love letter from us while we are in the midst of enjoying their youth! So on Fridays for awhile I want to post some pictures from the past where we were enjoying adventure and outings, time and intimacy together as a family, in greater deapth than before! So here is our first offering...





This was right before silas' birthday in 2010 and after I had had surgery...I look a little rough because of it!



My mom was SUCH a HUGE help loving on the kids while I was so sick!





As you can tell our kids can't stand her!

No comments: