August 01, 2011

August Reading Update: The Year in Review

Read And Enjoyed:
Phantasties by MacDonald
With the Old Breed by EB Sledge
Alicia: My Story


Disliked and Couldn't Finish:
Wizard's First Rule by Goodkind
a Girl of Limberlost


Still Working Through:
The Letters of Samuel Rutherford
Rise to Rebellion by Sharra
Covered Wagon Women by Holmes


Didn't Get To:
The Priest by Francine Rivers
Her Mother's Hope by Rivers
The Scottish Chiefs by Porter
Out of the Depths
I capture the Castle
Pollyanna grows up
Helmet for My Pillow by Leckie
A lifting Up for the Downcast
Galatians commentary by Martin Luther


What Interupted My Best Intentions:
A Short History Of France
The Mysterious Benedict Society Book #3
The Sign Of Four
Clara's War
I Have Lived a Thousand Years
How The Irish Saved Civilization
The Adventure of Shelock Holmes
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
A Study in Scarlet
Pygmallion
Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass
Rebecca
The Red Badge of Courage
The Pot Luck Club
It Happens Every Spring

There are others that I have read that wither didn't make this list or are on my kindle archived content and I haven't updated my online list. I am also a closet children's book addict and many of those books don't make it on here, since they are quicky reads and although I enjoy them I am pretty certain many above the age of 12 don't. :)

No comments: