November 05, 2012

Crazy FAM Update!

Reading: Sometimes you need a little Harry Potter (Half Blood Prince), a Little history (Mila 18), a little Austen (Mansfield Park), a little WWII epic (The rise and fall of the third Reich), and some kids books you are doing with your homeschoolers (Encyclopedia Brown and Milly-molly-mandy).
Listening: to Adie while my chillens are supposed to be napping! haha! Yeah it is as crazy as it sounds...time change is ridiculous!

Linking: a post I wrote on my own monthly posting blog, so no more "issues" posts on here!
Eating: for dinner we are resurrecting this recipe from the vault! :))
Recovering: The Time Change! I hate how my kids ALL awakened this am before 6! Bummer!
Quoting:
No. Lets all dress up like pirates and I an be "leg leg peep".......Gresham.
And all I can see is a huge yellow peep on his leg.....Daddy

and...
If you go to Hawaii, momma, you should learn oolish....Kace.
Whats oolish.....Me.
Spanish....Kace.
huh?.....Me.

CrazyDougFact: Finding socks in our house is like an epic scavenger hunt daily! :D 
photo credit Lisa B. Thanks for a wonderful memory!

No comments: