May 24, 2011

Crazy Pampered

Today after a long day and with the end of our year quickly approaching not to mention a new babies arrival, my son, Silas sweetly "fixed" my hair for me. Not quiet sure what all went into my hair. I saw lotion, body spray, hand sanitizer, spray gel, straightening oil, baby soap, body soap, body lotion and several other items. And while this would normally make me freak over the thought of having so many crazy things smushed into my amazing mane (I hope you are laughing along with we now) it was super sweet of him to try and beautify me. He was using things that he had seen me use in the bathroom and thus chose those items for my "makeover." While he isn't really into watching me get ready in the morning (thats PD's department) he still notices small things about me. And he also has certain notions about how things make me smell nice and look nice. I am unconvinced whether I actually look like a hair model now, but I sure feel just as pampered as when I go to the salon. I was even offered a pedicure! Imagine that! Boys are pretty amazing! But I have to admit that this pampering was liberally spersed with a dose of CRAZY! But that's par for the course!

No comments: