August 10, 2009

Larissa's Reading List!


Books I wanna read in the next year ......

Starting Now:
Classics:
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow and Rip Van Winkle*
A Tale of Two Cities
Alice in Wonderland
Rebecca

Fiction:
Moonspinners*
The Neverending Story

History:
Killer Angels*
Bonhoeffer
Troy*
Schindler's List*
The Pianist*
All but My Life

Children's fiction:
Savage Sam*
Silver on the Tree*
The Mysterious Benedict Society*
Dealing With Dragons *
the forgotten beasts of eld*
A Wrinkle in Time*
The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey*

Christian Living:
Cost of Discipleship(again)*
Mortification of Sin
Treasures of Encouragement*
On Christian Liberty*
Saved From What*


Even though we all know I am a chronic list maker, this really helps me to do my reading more intentionally! I hope you are motivated to do the same thing! (even if yours is much shorter--I have a lot to read!) Reading is such a great thing we can do with our extra time! This also means that these are books I want to finish this year between August 2009-August 2010, it isn't exhaustive. Seriously I doubt you would be interested in each and every book I read. :)

Note: The * means finished.

No comments: