April 21, 2015

A year in the life....Gman Style!

Oh Gresham! You are one of a kind! You are such a scamp and you are sensative and kind as well. You love ladies and hugs! You're such a wonder at your ambition and tenacity! I'm excited to see where your inate drive takes you! 

You're the one who most closely resembles me physically, and sadly for you that means that you're slender and not super tall! I know Petra being so close in size grates on you, but you won't let her be stronger or more tenacious! 

You are so smart! You learn easily (when you apply yourself) and I'm so excited to see you becoming an amazing student! 

You bring wisdom and insight to our school bible lessons. You are so special to so many! I rarely ever meet anyone who doesn't love you to bits! 

You enjoy games! And being the winner! You love to cream us out and relish the final few moments of any challenge! I'm certain you didn't get your competitive ambition from me!! 

The only problem with tenacity seems to be knowing when your reminders have crossed into the land of nag! I know you know what I'm saying! 

I love you son! You're my only blond boy! With your ice blue eyes that are thoughtful and reflective! Your constant informative reminders! Your active and strong athleticism. Your sweet kindness to all your siblings! You're the only one who can play easily with every person in this house! I'm amazed at how much you excell at relationships! 

I can't wait to see you grow and mature into a more godly leader and kind servant of God! I love you son! 

No comments: