December 08, 2010

I am Certain You are Dying to Know That......

Drinking: Orange Juice, did I even mention how I DON'T Like Orange Juice and here I am drinking it! Lame!


Recovering: Well, I would Love to recover from the Drama that has been 2010, but I have 3 more weeks to wait! Let's hope it is drama free!

Reading: Well, I have read several stinkers lately and have decided to take a little break from my list. I have been reading a bit but mostly, just school stuff with my boys.
Studying: Reading several Psalms while I have been deciding where to head next.

Linking: YouTube Shoah Foundation Page. I recently stumbled across these full length taped interviews with Shoah survivors and their families. I have read widely not only on the holocaust but also on WWII in general and it never fails to learn more the more you are exposed to. I have only watched a couple of these over several weeks, most are over 2 hours long, but they are very interesting, I think they should be more interesting to Christians as the Jewish people are clearly spoken of frequently in scripture. I have also learned through one of these videos about a pastor who was imprisoned in Dachau for excersizing church discipline on members of his church who engaged in Nazi activity. He was a member of the confessing church and one of the first martyered for the faith. This is just one example of how closely the history of Christianity is linked with the Jewish people.

Watching: I have watched some Sherlock Holmes on Netflix lately, loved the books I have read by Doyle and Jeremy Brett brings the old detective to life.

Listening To: my baby girl has recently begun "reading" books to people. Right now she is sitting at their little table reading herself a book, I have no idea exactly what it all says, but she is content to tell herself a story, I love this age right now, if only she would use the potty!

No comments: