April 15, 2010

Spring Update


Drinking: Well I hope everyone already knows I LOVE Sonic and their soda's!!
Recovering: Maybe the reality is we never really will recover...this condition is permanent? :D
Reading: Well....sometimes I am reading Mortification of sin....but not very often lately....I haven't read much lately--I am a slacker I know.
Studying: Romans and it's rockin' my world again....as always!
Linking: http://www.sistercircles.com/ If you haven't read these books by Nancy Moser and Vonette Bright and you are a woman and a believer....YOU MUST READ THEM!!! All I can say is why didn't they write it sooner!
Watching: Were the Wild Things are---HORRIBLE DON'T RENT IT!!! And everything is illuminated, it was surprisingly good, heavy but powerful. Amazing what happens to your psyche when you don't stand up for what you believe and without Christ the lengths you will go in the end.
Listening: My son, Silas (yeah I will rat him out!) whining about not eating the rest of his dinner, needless to say he's been eating it for a LONG time. A really LONG time!


And here are some pictures from this spring....

Kace Picked all the tulips in the front of the house. It was sweet!


Date night really was just the yearly senior dinner. Silas is our great photographer!


This is what happens to a girl when she sleeps with her hair in a pony tail and then you take it our after the morning! :D


My ham! He sure doesn't look very much like the other kiddos, but he sure is cute!

Gresham and Kace after opening Gresham's birthday box from Pop Pop, Chickie and Nannie.


Using every blanket in their room and the living room they made a fort. They loved it!


And last but not least--Gresham's homemade chocolate Birthday cake, which he loved I might add!

Unfortunately there aren't any pictures of Silas, I know. He is usually busy at school while all the fun goes down at the house and we are busy taking pictures, but he is the photographer on a few of these so be impressed by his talent even if his face is absent! :)

No comments: